1. Job description:
– Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
– Guide the team on how to get the most of self-organizing team
– Remove impediments or guide the team to find the right solution for any issue occurred.
– Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
– Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
– Assist internal/external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
– Support and coach Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
– Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
– Work with Scrum Leader to review, optimize process, way of working with internal, external
– Encourages Agility by highlighting the benefits of innovation, guiding team members through change, providing fresh perspective to solve challenges and demonstrating mastery in Agile at scale.
– Understands the problems that impact business performance and prioritizes actions needed to address root causes and problem solutioning. Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution. Ideates potential solutions by discovering user centric insights, leading and brainstorming ideas and guides others on the mindset.
2. Job requirements:
– English skills are good to discuss with vendors and other stake holders
– Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
– Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
– Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
– At least one Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, PSM II, PMI-ACP etc)
– Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Safe, Nexus, etc is plus point
– Excellent communication and mentoring skills[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]