Play Technical Product Owner role in Agile (Scrum) projects
- Coordinate with Business Product Owner and Stakeholders to identify possible solution for business requirements
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements that is comprehensible to developer/project team
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to agile so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical language so it is easily understood by business stakeholders.
- Participate in QA process to ensure the quality of delivery
Essential skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years experiences in mobile application/web application development.
- Good listener and communicator
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum)
- Documentation and writing skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Willing to share knowledge and help other team members.