Advanced Analytics Expert
1. Education Background:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, data science, statistics, applied mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
-Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a data analyst or data scientist in the financial services industry preferred.
-Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing analytical teams preferred.
– At least 3 years of experience in a data analytics or a data science department, preferably as an Expert of Analytics.
– Business acumen and the ability to communicate to executives, business domain stakeholders and technical staff alike.
– Considerable experience in solving business problems with analytical solutions, preferably advanced analytical solutions.
– Proven data literacy — the ability to describe business use cases / outcomes, data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches / options.
– Demonstrated influence, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
– Experience with innovation and ideation methods, such as design thinking.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization and work with developing and diverse project teams.
– Proven leadership skills in managing and motivating both the core team and distributed resources, with a broad range of skill sets.
– Proven experience in conducting statistical analysis and analytical building models.
– Familiarity with advanced scripting languages such as R, SPSS or other analytic tools would be advantageous
– Experience in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig would be advantageous
– Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase would be advantageous – Experience building and deploying predictive models.
– Familiarity with data science concepts, as well as MDM, business intelligence, and data warehouse design and implementation techniques and tools.
– Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and programming techniques.
4. Capability: (Based on the Competency Dictionary)
– General Abilities: promotes excellence, takes responsibility, creative, ethical, ubdestanding of regulation & compliance, logical thinking, strategic thinking, innovative
– Leadership Abilities: promotes teamwork, adapts well to change, good communication skills, team player, mentoring, planning and organization
– Professional Abilities: Analytics, risk management, understanding of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques, self learner, problem identification and resolution[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]